Translate

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas!!!!

Happy Christmas to all you wonderful people out there....
May your day be full of joy and love with friends and family...
The family of course includes all four legged and feathered members.
Thank you for all the joy ..laughter.and life lessons.you have given me...
My life has been so enriched because of you all...
Heaps of love...miss holly ...mr.richard and the nine feline members
Pilgrim..Kabuki..Gus..Ish...Callie...Izzy..Rusty..Buster and Vinnie






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

6 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas one and all, it is a very warm day here, makes me appreciate my mum more cooking a huge meal in this heat year after year. I am having a nice glass of sav blanc as I wait for the next basting of the lamb and chicken, we will be eating in another 3/4 hour. I hope you have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry, merry Christmas to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to you & all those you love.

    ~Andrea
    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas to you and yours! I am so glad to have you as a friend!
    Xo's

    ReplyDelete
  5. ·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
    (¸.·´ (¸.·´ .·´ Merry, Merry Christmas! I hope that your day has been a memorable and enjoyable one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A belated Merry Christmas from me and all the best to you and your family in 2014!!

    ReplyDelete