Translate

Monday, February 11, 2013

What a storm......

Oh my gosh... Have we ever been through it...really scary storm.
This was the worst storm I've ever gone through...
The wind was just unbelievable ..I thought the roof was going to blow off...
All I could think about were the poor souls who went through Sandy... Thinking they were safe in there homes and the not to be...
How terrifying that must have been.
Our town has been just devastated.. I have never seen so many trees down.. Hundreds.. Huge pine trees.. On houses and roads.. Lines down everywhere.. It will be days before we have lights... Well here are a few pics..


























I love snow... But not like this!!!

6 comments:

  1. Snow is not my favorite thing. That's why I escape to S. TX for the winter!! The only positive thing I can think of to say about snow is that when it's fresh, it's pretty. Keep warm and safe! ~karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, you sure did get the brunt of it. I do hope you have power back soon. Stay safe. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you made it through ok, I have been watching it on the news, it looks so bad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How scary. So glad you are o.k. No power ! Hope you are keeping warm.
    Rosezeeta

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, I hope you're safe and sound now

    ReplyDelete