Translate

Thursday, January 24, 2013

A Request for Help...just a vote to help animals!

Dear Friends....One of My dearest bloggers has requested some help for friends who are in an Animal rescue "http://www.savingrarebreeds.org/   Little Cotton Rabbits  Is Julie's Blog and this is the link to her.  I know of these people as I followed them when they had a different blog....they are in real need of help as this is a very difficult winter in the UK.  If you could go to Julie's blog and just read her request I would be so grateful . It is only a vote that they require so if you are not up to a small donation do not worry....they just need a vote!  This will allow them to be considered for a donation from a larger group.!!
Please consider at least reading the letter on Julies post!
They said this has been there worst week ever....maybe we can turn it into there best week ever!!!!  Thanks so much!!  Holly

9 comments:

  1. Consider it done!! I'm on my way there now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will do, consider it done!

    www.modernworld4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will look now x

    1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for posting about this Holly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Holly ... what a wonderful cause ... by the way, I'm back online with my blog again!!
    Love,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Miss Holly, remember me? I have been away for a while but I am back. hope you are well. Looking forward to catching up with my blog friends xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So so happy to see your post!!!!!!!!!!!! Missed you!!!

    ReplyDelete