Translate

Friday, June 17, 2011

Cats cats and more cats!!

This is Rusty...He is always cold ..poor little mr. and I usually have to cover him...
 This is Gus and he does not want me to sew......
 How could this be comfortable!!
 Izzy have a roll on the rug in front of the.........
 fire????? in the fire place??????  wait isn't it spring...... only days from summer????
Happy Friday to all you nice people out there and a big big thank you to all who have visited my site and are following!!!!  This is such a nice little world in the land of blog.........big hugs to you all!!!

8 comments:

  1. Love those furry friends, poor Dave has gone to the master bedroom to curl up next to Basil. Basil on permanent night shift is a good thing for a cold cat in winter.I'm loving your fire from here, but it's meant to be cold here, hope the weather improves as the porch is calling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh our seasons are all over the place arn't they. My cat has long thick fur and she curls up on the vent where the heat comes out. Love your fire and room.
    x Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo..... I love log burning stoves, have to make do with an open fire here!! Like you I'm enjoying making some blogland connections - big hugs from here in Yorkshire, England too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh look at your gorgeous fur babies. They are adorable. Love your log fire. I could really do with one right now as we are in winter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya Miss Holly
    Thanking you very much for the superdooper lovely comment you left, you really made me smile from ear to ear.
    What a wonderful porch. Oh how I would love to have a porch with a porch bed! I'd need to live somewhere a lot warmer than here in North Yorkshire though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm suffering from 'summer porch envy'! We could have done with a bed outside back in April here, but now that its June and officially summer, the sun has disappeared! Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yours is the kind of place I could move straight in to...it looks so homely and warm. The fire looks very inviting and I have to keep reminding myself it's June.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely blog Miss Holly! Always nice to catch up on your news!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete