Translate

Monday, March 21, 2011

Happy Monday All!!

This is one of my favorite almost finished embroideries.... I always know when they are done but I don't always know what finishes it.   I think a row of nasturtiums on the right of the topiary...This is based on a garden diagram my wonderful mum did years ago!   I may frame it, I may make a pillow of it.  So so fun!

This is another clothes line piece.  I did a little stumpwork with the basket and I puffed out the clothes in the basket and  then I did a real woven basket. 

I've got a piece I am working on that I will show you as soon as I can figure out how to get the picture here.  I am still learning the ins and outs of the importing of pictures.  I think I get it then I go looking and " where is my picture?????" 

I'm trying to figure out how to make the wonderful collage pictures I see on so many sites!!  help me help me I don't know what I am doing!!!!! 


Very very gray day here on the coast of New England.  A day for baking something I think!  Martha Stewart was just making eclairs....yummmmmm I've made them once and they were so good!

Maybe chocolate cupcakes........   or maybe patting very sweet wonderful kitties!!! 

3 comments:

  1. Am loving your embroideries, I love the way you incorporate the material in there as well. I love clothes lines too, but haven't had one that is usable in the homes that I have lived in for the last 18 years!!!
    I did a table cloth when I was a teenager and never finished it, my mum gave it back to me a couple of months ago, I should take a photo of it and show it off, its very bright tho.
    Eclairs, I made them once, they were a disaster hehe, awww kitties so cute.
    x Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your first embroidery work is my favorite-beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That embroidery is so pretty, whatever you decide to do with it, it will look lovely.xxx

    ReplyDelete